Whats your favourite episode of Supernatural?

Supernatural is by far my fav show! I was wondering what epsidoe you like the best.

Favorite Answer

its either monster movie or the one where they meet chuck the prophet. monster movie cos i love those old black and white movies and they did a very good parody/homage to them, while also telling a good story. the episode with chuck was very clever and self-referential, it was funny to hear them try to remember elements of their own characters. also, dean was even more hilarious in that episode than usual. on that note, the episode where dean sand eye of the tiger at the end was truly special. jensen ackles is awesome and so underappreciated

• Katy M

Overall: Hell Breaks Loose Part 1

Season 1: Bloody Mary

Season 2: Heart

Season 3: Tie between Mystery Spot and No Rest for the Wicked

Season 4: Yellow Fever

Season 1: Faith

Season 2: Born Under a Bad Sign (evil Sammy)

Season 3: Sin City

Season 4: Yellow Fever

I love, love, love this show!

All the episodes are awesome :)

I liked Yellow Fever, Mystery Spot, Ghostfacers & Monster Movie!

• Aria

Ep Something Wicked

not good with names of the episodes but the one where dean is infected by the ghost and spend the whole show scared out of his mind. that was great! i love dean and seeing him like that was just way too good! him singing eye of the tiger at the end was the best lmao