? asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

New Hockey Stick!!! some help please?

I need a New hockey stick!!! Any Recommendations? (Right handed and no wood sticks) also im about 5,5 if that helps

Best Answer

Warrior Hit Man or a Bauer One 95 or CCM U+ Anatomy or a TPS R10 or Easton S17 or Montreal Nitre or Warrior Dolomite Spyne or the SWD RM7

Source(s): Had all the sticks listed above...

at 5'5'' you might want to consider getting an intermediate instead of chopping down a senior. I am 5'9" and I usually cut seniors down an inch and a half and it makes the stick way stiffer. If you get an intermediate you get to keep the stick flexy (helps your shot) since you dont need to cut it. As for brand, its mostly personal preference, I like bauers but I also tried the sherwood rm9 recently and it feels really good.

get an easton s17 or an easton stealth if you perfer bauer go with the bauer one90

all my friends have the u+ and Absolutely love it, mine actually just broke so that's the one i might get