How many Libs does it take to make a turtle crossing?

Who could say, but Obama feels a turtle crossing is exactly what this country needs to get this country moving again.

$3.4 MILLION for a turtle/wild life crossing in Florida.

Its unbelievable what the bucket of #$@%^@ called the Obama Stimulus Package has in it. AND NOT A SINGLE NEW JOB TO SHOW FOR IT.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090616/D98RI8302...

I wonder if the turtles will be smart enough to know to use their new under pass?

Favorite Answer

Perhaps one of Ozbama bankrupt automobile companies could start manufacturing little, tiny turtle SUVs.

.

Using Federal tax dollars to retool, and providing each poor turtle family with a free, overpriced [charged to us], turtle-sized SUV, fully accessorized, would make many, many "contractors" millionaires.

.

Of course, only after Harvard gets a multi-billion $$$ grant to study the issue ....

and turtles are given the right to vote and are "properly" signed up by ACORN, funded by another multi-billion $$$ grant to sign them up.

.

Then there is the issue of little, tiny turtle highways ....

Source(s): SB-736-775 "Turtle Rights".

This is funny. I work in Massachusetts, the border town I cross into from home has recently elected a Democrat for Mayor. First thing that goes up....you guessed it, turtles crossing signs. I laugh my bigass off every time I see them, I always see dead beavers there. Not a friggin' turtle in sight.

What's even more outrageous is that our children/grandchildren will end up paying for this nonsense in higher taxes! The bills will come due eventually.

Hellooooo

That money is gonna go to local contractors to install those turtle crossings.

Putz.

There will be hell to pay when the bills start coming due.

if left to the GOP

EXXON WOULD DUMP OIL IN YOSIMITE

ha haha hahahhahahaha