My boyfriend doesn't seem turned on when we make out?

My boyfriend doesn't seem to get turned on when we make out. I'll go crazy when he kisses my neck or my ear, but nothing I do makes him go crazy.

He still wants to make out though, like he'll initiate it, he just doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

I feel bad that I can't please him, and I feel like he's not attracted to me or something. What should I do?

Best Answer

When you say he doesn't get turned on, do you mean physically, or that he doesn't go crazy like you do?

If it's the "crazy" aspect, there's probably nothing to worry about honey; us girls make more noise than the boys - they don't moan (or scream lol) like we do. Plus, we like being touched all over and taking our time, whereas guys want to get right to it. Kissing him on the face and neck will not turn him on as much as it will turn you on being kissed in those places.

As he is initiating it, he obviously finds you attractive, but boys can be impatient, and often assume that making out means sex is on the agenda. If you make-out a lot but never go further, maybe he is reluctant because he knows he's not going to get any action other than just kissing, which may not interest him as much as it does you. It is not your fault, the poor dears can get frustrated so easily.

Just a guess, but that could be the problem, and I suspect you are reading too much into it. However, if his problem is a physical one, as mentioned above, then there might be deeper issues - ones you will have to talk to him about, to get to the heart of the matter.

When making out, try to mix it up a bit to keep it exciting and unexpected so that his interest stays, or don't make-out too often, so that when you do it turns him on more. Also, speak to him: find out what turns him on, and tell him what you like. None of you are mind-readers; if you don't know what you both like, how can you please each other?

Whatever you do, don't feel bad or blame yourself because that could put negative thoughts in your head, and you might start getting insecure about making out, which could put a strain on the relationship. Just try to have fun, and always be safe. Good luck honey.

Try to ask him what's going on, maybe you haven't found the right thing that makes him go crazy, he should be able to tell you what he likes.

He probably just doesn't like to make out,I don't but my husband does he always asks me why I don't want to make out I just tell him I do just because he does and I do it for him,if I told him I didn't then he wouldn't want to do it anymore and I know it's something that he likes and I don't want him to give it up.So it's probably not you it's probably him.

try other stuff, kiss on the neck, back, shoulder, ear etc tease him. same stuff doesnt get bornng

• ziggy

Hi:

You should speak to him about what you just said.

Some people get turned on more than others.

I would not worry about it.

he not into you and probably just wants to have sex with you and then drop you so he can prove to his friends how much a** he can get.

Source(s): guys perspective

He's probly trying to be coooooool

maybe hes just a quiet one?

maybe he just hold it in

try different things

Try something new, dump him, or ask him what he likes and doesn't like.

maybe hes too imune to it... do it less often and he will be wanting it more(: