How many are sick of the long ads for Nike shoes, etc?

These annoying ads are posted by several names (using only a list of initials) for every answer and as questions as well. I report them as abuse every time I see one, but why can't Yahoo stop these all together? Can't there be a filter for this spam?

I never noticed the "tell us what you think" Let's all do that daily until the webmasters for Answers gets the message!

• rtfm
    Favorite Answer

I report them every time as well. If enough of us report them often enough, *maybe* Yahoo will realize what a serious spam problem they're having. It would be a technologically SIMPLE matter for them to set up filters that catch these spammers' IP addresses and won't allow them to post -- or to set up new screen names several times a day. They *could* do so easily. But will they?

Somehow, I doubt it. But I'll keep trying.

SOOO ANNOYING!!!!

I report them most of the time. Yes I really hope Yahoo does something about them because they are really bothering me.

At the bottom of the page it says "tell us what u think"

Maybe u shud click that and try and contact the yahooanswers people.