Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 decade ago

There was a show called "Sin..." something on the TV a few years ago.?

There was a show called "Sin..." something on the TV a few years ago. It was a more mature cartoon (18+). It was on Teletoon or.. YTV.. or... something, I don't remember. I want to know which station played it and if there's any way to find it online. I keep thinking it's Sin City... But.. From what I've seen on YouTube, and Google, it doesn't look grainy, grey, red, black, and white... There were plenty of colours.. I remember a girl with a long black dress, with the top of her dress lacey so it was semi-see-through.. She worked with a man. I don't remember much...

Favorite Answer

I searched on the internet and could not find the answer to your question anywhere. Really not enough info every where I searched hit a dead end.

* Have a Good Day *

~ Don ~