Need some opinions..... Where should i go to visit: Peru vs. Brazil ?

Favorite Answer

Peru, you'll have an interesting time there. There are beaches in Callao just 3 to 10 miles maybe from Lima. You'll like Peruvian food such as ceviche, empanadas, or maze. Machu Picchu is a great tourist attraction especially if you want to learn about the Inca civilization. So, come down to Peru.

I would personally choose Brazil! there is so much to do and it is such a fin country. I mean you can do ANYTHING. From nightlife and adventurous activities, to visiting the wonderful Iguazu falls. You can see the ocean and go to helicopter rides. Its got cool cities like Rio de Janeiro. And its just amazing.

Peru is fun too though. I have a friend who lives there and she says the clubs are cool.

ive been to both and i liked Brazil more

I'd say Peru, because of the Machu Pichu civilization remains. Brazil does have its attractions, but most people end up going there for the beaches and fun and not much else. I'd recommend Peru since it's different.

brazil cos it is a big country and i think you will have a fun time exploring try searching more on the web i am sure that u will have a fun vacation have lodsa fun