What happened to yahoo news comments section.. I can't find or leave a comment on all yahoo canada news.?

I read yahoo Canada news mostly for the comments section.. I've left plenty of comments in the past.. And now.. I can't see comments on any story, or, able to leave a comment. Should I be changing my home page? Anyone else?

Favorite Answer

i think it is because of an error on Yahoo! News: Canada.

1

Source(s): Make Money Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline

It is more sinister than this, at least on yahoo UK.

The vast majority of comments showed that most people are against the now non existent freedom of speech or thought. People in the UK are fed up with being in europe, fed up with the useless political parties and the false statisics like 'the crime rate is falling' 'immigration is good for the country' unemployment is falling' and many more such lies spouted by politicians in an attempt to appease the populate. It is not just yahoo comments that have been dissabled, many other sources of comments have also been dissabled. Something is very wrong about this. You no longer have a voice, you will have to take the ridiculous political correctness that has almost destroyed the UK.

Relax people... it is only one website and one feature of 'democracy' that has been shut down.

However, I will say that I am disappointed with Yahoo's decision to shut down the comments section. Yes there are spammers looking to lure people into dating websites (ugh!) and yes there are some people who post ridiculous things but all in all the comments are enlightening, fun to read, and nothing to be taken seriously. I hope the new system Yahoo is bringing really makes up for this delay...

Although none of your man buddies can ever admit it. Rejection is among the greatest causes a man won't approach a female he is interested in conference so this is the reason Joshua Pellicer book from here https://tr.im/NmE5b is the best book for this type of men since it will guide them how to cope with it.

Every person may study on Joshua how to use the right body language to strategy, and the simplest way to open a woman and not get rejected and next, the ‘place of conversation'– The Tao of Badass's step-by-step approach for picking right up girls.

That is crucial material since the sooner you are able to place a girl wants you, the quicker you can start escalating the seduction and finding sexual. 

The Plantation Lords that control the media/propaganda machine realized that there is no reference to a 'comments section' anywhere in the novel 1984(which, as you well know, is in fact the blueprint for the global elite)

The pitch is that writing on the web is in huge demand and you can earn up to $30 per blog post, up to $200 day for proofreading, and so on. In addition, when you join, you get an automated novel writer as properly as an automated concept generator and automated write-up author so is extremely hard not to do this job.

I can't speak to the Canadian news section, but they disappeared from the US side of things almost a year ago., Yahoo released the following statement about it:

To Yahoo! News readers:

Yahoo! News is working on new ways for readers to comment on the news and participate in a discussion around it. While we work on our new community features, the message boards that were linked from individual news articles have been taken offline.

As they were set up, the Yahoo! News message boards allowed a small number of vocal users to dominate the discussion. In addition, related discussions from similar news articles were not easily linked.

Over the next few months, we plan to offer new discussion forums based on topics in the news and incorporating the latest features to foster a better discussion for all of our readers.

Neil Budde

General Manager

Yahoo! News

back to reading the old newspaper i guess and writing opinions. to make change we need the people's opinion. a public forum is the best thing for all or else we will all be crucified.

Every time I try to read the comments on a Yahoo article, the page switches back to my Yahoo home page. Why can't I read all of the comments?