need for speed new ps3 games?

How about need for speed, are they planning to release new gaems, i've heard of NITRO and SHIFT, (are these good) will there be other need for speed ps3 games...

Favorite Answer

I haven't heard of any other new installments in the new for speed franchise other than Shift, nitro and world online. Personally in my opinion these new ones don't look that good. Nitro is only going to be on the wii and DS, so it won't be as hardcore and Nitro is arcade style racing. Shift also doesn't look that good. It's in the style of simulation, and you see what the driver sees. Shift will be on the PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. Oh yeah and world online will be a nfs MMORPG it will feature the cities from most wanted and carbon: Rockport and Palmont. So it seems as thought they are drifting away from the street racing and branching out but I personally like the street racing ones.