How do you like The Sims 3?

I have the Sims 2 and i'm getting the Sims 3 on friday, and i have some questions :)

What is the best improvement from the sims 2? and like what is your favourite part of it? just tell me about how you like it :)

• xK
    Favorite Answer

I love it!

Best improvement: NO load screens. And the complete customization of almost every item (clothing, hair, furniture, walls, everything.)

Favorite part: personality traits (instead of aspirations). I can make a couch potato kleptomaniac who is evil, insane, and hates being naked. How cool is that??

I think they did a really good job with all of the things they added. There are some things that angered a lot of Sims 2 fans, but you have to take the good with the bad. It's so much easier for you to have a multi-generational family because, seriously, it's creepy to have your first kiss with the same person that your great-great-great-grandmother did. Because everyone grows with you, your town is always changing. (And should you decide that you really want to play Mortimer Goth as a child, just create a new save file, and the neighborhood will reset!)

Edit: I disagree that the game isn't as fun as Sims 2. It's just fun in a different way. And I don't really think Sims 3 is better for building; parts of it are easier, but I don't think that makes it better.

1) Graphics on the architecture not the sims.

2) The ability to go throughout the town without having to wait for loading

Personally Sims 2 was much better if you like to play, the gameplay is more vivid and entertaining however the Sims 3 is better if you like to build houses and items.