Happy Nation by Ace of Base?!?

Hello!

What is "Happy Nation" by Ace of Base about?

Is it possibly about peace in the world?!

Favorite Answer

Quote:

The band were briefly caught up in controversy when on 27 March 1993 the Swedish newspaper Expressen reported that Ulf had once been a member of a white power band called Commit Suiside who sang songs with racist lyrical content. He was also a member of the controversial far-right political party Sverigedemokraterna. Ulf was quick to admit that most of the details printed were true, but denied that he was racist. In the 1997 documentary "Our Story", Ulf said "I told everyone I really regret what I done. I closed that book. I don't want to even talk about it, that time does not exist in me any more. I closed it and I threw the book away. I took the experience from it, I learned from it. But that life is not me. It's somebody else."

Answer sincere to these concerns: Do you never ever have to believe about money since you always have more than you can spend? Do you live in a house that is so remarkable in every method you need to pinch yourself every day to make sure you're not dreaming? Do you never concern yourself with your health since you always feel and look amazing every day? Do you never stress about your close relationships since they are pleased and unified and you constantly feel liked and pleased? Do you never ever complain about anything at all?-- if the response of any of this concern is no than you simply was available in the right place, with this guide https://tr.im/2SnUa , Manifestation Miracle you will find the truth on ways to get all you want from life.

The Manifestation Miracle is a 159 page, step by step guide that can show you the best ways to get the kind of life you want. It' not some magic pill or some sort of hocus pocus. The function of this guide is to be able to assist you look at the world in a different way, change your attitude and as a result change your thought procedure. It' just when you do this will you have a chance to manifest the things you want to. This guide does a great job of showing you exactly what you need to do in order to begin making modifications for the better.

Cro-Magnon will become famous soon enoughCro-Magnon will become famous soon enough

Default Ace of Base Happy Nation, hidden pro-white message?

There is a alot of buzz on youtube that this Ace of Base song from 1993 has a pure white nation message. I know the younger guy was in a National Socialist group before joining the band. Plus there are ancient Aryan symbols in the video.

YouTube - ace of base happy nation

YouTube - ace of base happy nation

"Happy nation living in a happy nation

where the people understand

And dream of perfect man

situation lead to sweet salvation

For the people for the good

For mankind brotherhood"

"Ideas by man and only that will last

And over time we`ve learned from the past

That no man`s fit to rule the world alone

A man will die but not his ideas

Several times, they chant "Tell them we've gone to far, tell them we've gone to far." As in referring to multiculturalism in white nations.

to me ong is about the ideas of democracy and tolerance (as opposed to autocracy – “no man's fit to rule the world alone”), and that they are endangered in today world (“tell them we've gone too far”). I think the “travelling in time” is about making the old mistakes again.