Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Should North Korea wipe the United States off the map?

If it stops the US from committing terrorist attacks around the world I am all for it.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090624/world/as...

Edwina - Americans do not know what free is, they are more familiar with "secure". We Canadians are free, I have no childhood trauma, and basically have the same view as the rest of the world that the US is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

Veritas - I've made my views known to Americans while I travel abroad. The best any american can come up with is "go back to where you came from" LOL.

One time an american said that, on a cruise ship in the middle of the caribbean, what an idiot!

KGS - whenever an american hears something they don't agree with, they call out troll.

I think americans are jealous of our universal health care and economy, why else would they have something against Canada.

Eazyeee - why would North Korea attack Canada? We are allies with North Korea.

Lawren - american logic dictates that if you a-bomb a country and kill millions of people you are saving lives.

Wayner - again, Canada is bigger and on top. The US is Canada's b!__ch!.

Best Answer

**** no you dumb ****!!!!!!!!!! why would it ba a good thing!!!!??

• -

If wars were fought through the media, I'd fear for this great nation. Unfortunately, North Korea can't send a missile more than 20 miles from their shores.

ok so really read what you posted and you will see how stupid you sound! I mean REALLY? Because the U.S. is so horrible about terrorist attacks! Give me a break! Should everyone learn to grow up? Most defiantly!

• Wayner

Canada - America's hat.

No. North Korea doesn't even have the capability to do it yet. If they try, it would pretty much guarantee the US wiping them off the map.

What a stupid question. Why don't you move to North Korea you A-hole.

• madcat

Ha.

North Korea is a little too big for its breeches.

They are just doing their trash talk like they always do.

Troll, troll, troll your question gently down the stream.....

Canada? Nah....but it would get rid of those cold fronts that weathermen keep talking about during winter, "that cold front from Canada....."

NO!!! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANYONE AGREE WIT WIPING OUT MILLIONS N MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PPL WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOIN ON!!!!!! WERE TALKIN BABIES PREGNAT WOMEN WHAT THAT HELL DO BEIN JEALOUS BOUT A HEALTH PLAN GOT TO DO WIT ****!!! THIS IS FREAKIN CRAZY!!!!!!! GOD PLEASE HELP N PROTECT US ALL IS ALL I CAN SAY N PRAY!!!

excuse me you dont live in the US do you i assume you have a problem with the lil sweet thing out here call freedom is our sweet air of freedom choking you my dear sweet moron.

Source(s): what is you childhood trauma?

North Korea cannot do this even if they want to.