what does cc,stand for in divorce judgment?

Favorite Answer

Yes, if it says CC and then a name, it means they got a copy of the judgement, too.

CC is actually short for "carbon copy", from back in the days when people used carbon sheets and the like to copy documents.

You can still see it used in email. CC in email means that you send a copy of your email message to a second person in addition to the primary recipient, while BCC is short for "blind carbon copy" and means that you not only send a copy of your email message to a second person but that the primary recipient doesn't know you sent someone a copy.

Source(s): My random memory and life.

Closed Captioning. lol

No, it means a copy was sent to whomever is listed after the cc.

Does it say "CC:" and then someone's name?

If so, it means a copy of the document has been sent to them.

Carbon Copy - to let outside people know other than the person it was addressed to. Or it could stand for cubic centimeters?

believe me, you isn't disillusioned with me yet I *am* going to assert something approximately your huge mouth because of the fact i've got been separated/divorced because of the fact the start of 1997 and our maximum recent court stuff complete approximately 2 months in the past and it somewhat is the reason i think of what i think of. ok as I comprehend it, you knew the different section became wandering down the incorrect course and did not say something.... properly, I fairly in all possibility does not have accomplished so the two, so no judgement from me on that one. It sounds like your ex could be like mine in some techniques and so i might in all possibility have saved my mouth close on the inspiration of the blunders being fairer than what became interior the prenup that are the case for you. yet now approximately beginning off your mouth... there is an extremely solid possibility that in case you hadn't, quicker or later he might have figured it out himself and then he might have all started his "little" tirade and marketing campaign besides. a minimum of this manner you have not got a time bomb putting around, questioning whilst it is going to explode. you have in all possibility accomplished your self a favour and could seem back sometime and comprehend this. reason i've got self belief so particular of it somewhat is that my ex has been prodding and pushing and dragging me off to court on each occasion he reveals something to do it over and it gets somewhat donning and depressing and annoying. The youngest became a million as quickly as we separated and that i've got yet another 5 years of my ex with the flexibility to pull me off to court and stuff me around with maintenance. because of the fact this has pop out now, you will have the flexibility to get it out of ways in the previous (if he drags it to a choose) and be rid of any tries to bother you quicker. So do not experience undesirable approximately what you probably did in case you nevertheless are... it in all possibility might have turn up quicker or later besides. each and each of the terrific and that i'm hoping however way it is going, it somewhat is over straight away for you.

carbon copy

its an old term.. it just means that other person has also been given a copy of the papers in front of you.

carbon copy or person sent a copy

carbon copy

• ?

If the other answer is applicable, thenm I direct you to the same question answered previously at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200612...

crab cakes