does counter strike source work on vista?

i have a computer and i want to run counter strike on it but the specs say that you have to have xp to play it. is there any way to get past it. or does it just work when you plop it in. thanks.

btw my specs are

8gb or ram

core 2 quad 2.66

windows vista home premium 64 bit.

will it work on 32 bit also.

help is greatly appreciated.

pce

Favorite Answer

Yes, you can play it on Vista. It also works on 32-bit. I have the game on my 32-bit PC and it works so does it on my 64-bit labtop and I have Home Premium too on it. I play the game through Steam and it works.

If you click here on the link you can download for free Counter Strike Global Offensive: http://j.mp/1oh9pMb

The difference between this game and the original launched several years ago, is that it now includes several game modes that increase the duration of the game. Not all of them are online multiplayer, there are some modes focused on playing against bots in a local area. As always, you will be able to play in classic maps with the same gameplay, but in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive there are new modes.

You should definitely try it