Will there be a few more Republican leaders self destructing soon..?

or are they already doing it and it just hasn't hit the news yet?

Is it really too much to ask for our leaders to PRACTICE the values they PREACH?

Dems keep replying that "sex doesn't matter" "everybody is human", etc. I don't cheat on my wife! I know there are others like me. I'M HUMAN!

Being a party that doesn't preach good values doesn't make it okay to have bad values (Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Barney Frank...etc!)

I've had it. I'm never voting again until a candidate excites me.

The last two candidates I can actually remember thinking highly of were.....ready?.....George W. Bush and John Ensign!

GW Bush...good person...never met a spending bill he didnt like. Though he did keep us safe ( should not have spent like he did..holy crap)

John Ensign......I don't really have to say anything here, do I?

My grandfather didn't fight WWII for my right to vote for the clowns we are apparently holding up right now.

This party needs a revolution--it is NOT conservative right now!

Favorite Answer

Nope it's Barry's turn to crash and burn.

By the way republicans keep shooting themselves in the foot you'd think they'd be at the forefront for gun control.

haha, that would be the day. Those guys are so dumb, they won't even let their competition to destroy them, they do it themselves.

Source(s): I'm just sayin...