Republicans....We need a strategy and it had better include some LAUNDRY!?

Get rid of these morons!!!

John Ensign ( I voted for him!) GRRRRR

We need a revolution! Conservative values are RIGHT!, but our party is full of people who don't practice them, including a bunch I see on FoxNews....Newt Gingrich, Dick Morris...

uuuugh, it drives me crazy.

Favorite Answer

listen, you sound like a rational human being. its about time some one posted this. i am a registered republican. voted for ronnie right outa high school. i dont vote for the party any more because of exactly the reasons youve stated. we need to start calling out these guys. conservative values, have become the same oximoron that liberal values became inthe 70's.

i wont support the party anymore because they're too busy validating all their BS. and not handling business.the conomy is in shambles, because theyve shipped our manufacturing to a COMMUNIST nation, and they're worried about gay marraige?

the people youve mentioned make the party attractive to only bigots, miltants, and religious nut jobs. keep posting...get a petition going...do what it takes. when i see the party present a rational candidate for public office, ill weigh his/her value and job skills. but until the party gets past the labels (liberalism, commies, and so on...) they dont have my support.

It is frustrating, but come on. I honestly think that this country holds our politicians to moral standards that we don't hold for ourselves. Christians are only human and can fail. It is than that we are called on to excercise the greatest of all the christian qualities....Forgiveness. There will be enough of the stupidity from the left who have had their share of affairs recently. They will argue that it is worse from the right because they preach family values and morals, but don't we all take the same wedding vows?

I do admit some fresh blood would be nice, but don't be so hard on those who have failed, either Dems or Repubs. We are all only human in the end.

• mety

Please do, get rid of the morons, the Christian Conservatives (that are neither) the neo-cons and the hate mongers. Stop allowing the likes of Rush and O'Reilly be your spokesmen. Palin - enough said.

The platform is good, now find some one that can actually live up to it.

I really don't care what takes place between consenting adults, that's between them, their families and their maker.

The blatant hypocrisy is what kills me. Stop pretending to be morally superior to others and maybe we can stop talking about sexcapades and start talking business.

You have a revolution going on, the Ron Paul Revolution. I don't get WHY Republicans don't listen to him. He has been right again and again, yet he is marginalized and ignored. WHY??? He is this countries last statesman standing, yet the Republicans act like he doesn't exist.

Go figure.

Not a Republican, but I'd like to make an observation...

Conservatives always seem to want to have a lock on RIGHT. Right about everything, & no room for anything but certainty.

How about you guys come down from your pedestals, admit that to err is human, and practice some humility, tolerance, and forgiveness, for yourselves and others. Maybe then the rest of us humans can find something in common with you.

Just a thought.

I agree, I am sick of Gays trying to get married, Abortion,and Stem cell research, we should go back to being a nation who serves God our savior.

Hmmm, perhaps you all should try being realistic. Instead of coming off as Jesus's identical twin, stop trying to convince everyone you have honest family values. Everyone makes mistakes, except for Republicans of course.

Source(s): I'm just sayin....
  • Revolution sounds good. I say red states should secede now

5 mins after ppl get the bill from this moron.. you can run a sock puppet and win.

Oh yea that and after they screw with old ppls medical services it will be a landslide.

Second civil war? When do we start?

40 years later republicans figure out they need

a sexual revolution