Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why does GTA: San Andreas Keep crashing?

Every time I put lots Car mods in San Andreas it crashes.And when put few car mods it does not crash.I did everything right.Then I have to uninstall then reinstall it.I had to reinstall like 20 times to make it work again.What happens is I start up San Andreas then click on Load Game and load my game it says gta_sa.exe has encoutered a prolem and needs to close.This has never happened to me before.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you put mods on, and then it crashes, then you might have version 2.0. If you put mods on 2.0, then the game will crash and never work again. What you need to do is exchange it for a new one at the store you bought it from and says its defective. Then google a mod that downgrades your new GTA game. (I can't remember what I used)

Then install your mods. This should work

• Space
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

When the game works after installing a mod, make a backup of the entire game, then install another mod. Install mods one by one so you'll know where you make mistakes when installing. Keep making backups and installing one mod at a time until you are satisfied with your modified game. It's tedious but it's a guarantee that it's less frustrating than reinstalling the entire game over and over again.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Try to reinstall it again without mod. Sometimes not all mod works.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.