Hair loss question plz help me?
Im a 16 year old male im growing my hair for the first time and im starting to notice some blad spots around the sides of my forhead to almost the back of my head. i wash my hair everyday so my parents think its because of that, but my older sister told me it might be genetics and that my moms father genes effects me i dont no if he was bald i cant ask my mom shes on vacation and cant really talk much. would hair grow back even if i lose hair because of genetics or would i go bald at an early age?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
anyway as you know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago my husband suffered from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for him!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.com/?id=fc7a24
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!
not only my and my husband`s own personal experienceSource(s): working in health
- SherryLv 44 years ago
Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://bitly.im/aNKjR While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
hmm well ask your dr if there is any hir treatment and as fay as washing your hair goes if its cores dry try using products that say moisterizes hair make sure to ask your dr about all of this i hope i helped :)