How do i get rid of blackheads?

I dont want to buy any products specificlly for blackheads, but is there like a different way of getting rid of them?

Favorite Answer

PLEASE do not put toothpaste on your face! if you have sensitive skin this could really burn. i have learned from experience. it is for pimples to dry them out if they are like (sorry) oozing. i would say its a good idea to steam yuor face by putting your face over a sink of very hot water but not in the water and a towel over your head for a few mins. you can make natural scrubs which could help stop pores clogging more. there are recipes online. toothpaste is choc full of chemicals this is why youre not meant to swallow it, your skin is an organ and will absorb all those chemicals into your body as it does wiht a nicotine or contraceptive patch. if you pick too much you can leave scars but it could work temporarily. trust me, i have picked at my face far too mcuh adn it doesnt make them go awya for good! also can leave the pores permanently open and suseptable to more dirt and grime. i will try the bakign soda thign that could work. splash yuor face with cold water to tighten your pores after youve been washing it with hot water. this is abou all i can think of. and the less you put on your skin in the way of make up and products the better for not clogging the pores. keep your skin nice and clean this will help from makign them worse. good luck!

Source(s): also troubled by blackheads and experimented and read alot!

i no some ppl say toothpaste works but thats mostly for pimples not blackheads...... i had black heads for a while and this is what i did that got complatly rid of them. put a tiny bit of baking soda on the tips of ur figers and then add like a drop or two drops of water on it. then rub the baking soda and the water together and put it on wherever u have the blackheads, then keep it on for 2 or 3 minutes, and then wash it off. dont use any of the pharmacy facial srubs for blackheads they NEVER work.

Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

You can try making an all natural facial mask!

Try looking up some articles on how to get rid of them!

shes trying to scare people and ive seen this post on another site

I agree with toothpaste. It works.

Source(s): My friend told me thats what he did and now I do it and now I do too.

you squeeze them until it all comes out and then immediately wash it with alcohol or that green proactiv stuff

go to the darn store and bye that thing they advertise on the tv to get rid of black heads

Source(s): me

hydrogen peroxide works

I had them for so long........nothing seems to work not even the products!

Source(s): the Brain~