What shampoo stops or slows hair loss?? Does Nioxion or Nourish help?
Like, I've been shedding hair like crazy this year and it's driving me insane. My scalp is starting to become visible. Especially when its wet. But when it's dry it's not that bad. You just have to comb through it to see it. Now I know you lose 100 hairs a day, but... I'm 18 and it's a huge blow at this age. It's not a big concern at this time but i'd like to tackle it before it's to late. The Nioxion said it gets rid of DHT so that might be good. So any suggestions would be good. Thanks.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.com/?id=fc7a24
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!
not only my and my husband`s own personal experienceSource(s): working in health
- Anonymous1 decade ago
hi there, not any shampoo will help you. I have a formula for you. I am a Pharmacist. you can contact me. It is not for every one. This formula will make your hair too strong and too hairy. If you really want to know just messange me at firstname.lastname@example.org