Do anybody know the recipe for Burger King Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake?
I LOVE, Burger King Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake, anybody know the recipe.
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
ok here are the recipes they are from a web ok
i donno if this is the one from the burgerking cause i never tried the bk one
* 1 10oz. pkg shortbread cookies
* ¼ C unsalted butter, melted
* 3 C strawberries
* 4 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
* 1 1/3 C sugar
* 2 T flour
* 4 eggs, room temp.
* 2 T heavy cream
* 1 T lemon juice
* 2 T vanilla
1. Oven 325
2. Wrap sides and bottom of 9 “ springform pan
3. With heavy duty foil
4. Place cookies in food processor and crush to make 2 ½ C
5. Stir together melted butter and crumbs until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press evenly onto bottom and 1 “ up sides of pan
6. Bake 8 minutes or until set; cool on rack
7. Puree berries in processor
8. Strain into small bowl
9. Reserve 1 C puree ( save remaining puree for ice cream topping)
10. In large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar, beat in flour; beat in 2 eggs and repeat with remaining 2 eggs
11. Scrape bowl; beat in cream, juice and vanilla until blended
12. Reserve 2 ½ C batter in medium bowl
13. Stir ¾ C strawberry puree into batter in large bowl until well blended
14. Pour into crust
15. Place in water, bake for 35 minutes
16. Partially remove from oven and pour reserved batter evenly over cheesecake
17. Drizzle remaining ¼ C puree over top
18. Pull tip of knife lightly through top over vanilla batter to swirl, being careful to not touch vanilla batter.
19. Bake 20 minutes or until edges puffed and top is dry to touch
20. Center should move but not ripple
21. Remove foil. Cool 2 hours, refrigerate 6 hours
22. Make 3 days ahead; refrigerate, covered.
- Sage BLv 41 decade ago
I would say look up the cheesecake in a recipe book and then add twice the amount of sugar, butter, cream cheese etc. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything. Yours will turn out a little different though because they're will not be as many preservatives and other chemicals in it. Good for you for trying to do it on your own.
- GladysLv 44 years ago
Dont know but Im sure its a lot. You gotta watch it. I mean, I eat BK every once in a while but it;s not the best food in the world. Not only the calories but its just not healthy
- 1 decade ago
yes. you need a car, cash, and gas.
first you put the money in the pocket of your pants
then you mix the gas inside the gas tank.
then you drive to burger king
order your incredibly girly sounding cake and be on with your life