Solemn judgment

Torrential tribute

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this will not do at all!!!!!!

first monsters:

you need 3 caius and 2 raiza, these two can get rid of any card on the field, also 1 mobius just to keep your monarchs even.you need a gorz emissionary of darkness to protect youself from a judgment dragon. you need cyber dragon for a quick tribute, and spies and a guard for the same reason and some extra defense. keep spirit reaper, marshmalon, 3 survivors, two scouts and d.d warrior lady, add all the stuff i told you to and dump the rest of your monsters.

spells:

i personally don't recomend dimensional fissure, but if you like it have only one. reinforcement of the army is not recomended, but once again optional. soul exchange is only good at one and is necessary, as is mst heavy lightning and brain control. Do not run foolish burial and monster reborn because monsters will removed, remember? swords is okay as is smashing ground. I do not recomend those cards.

you definatly need book of moons.

traps:

i would recomend another macro, but if your running dimensional fissure, idk. the only attack protection you should be running is 3 or 2 threatening roars or wabakus. Definatly keep torrential and reflect slime. run 2 bottemles and 3 solemn/dark bribes. DONT RUN MAGIC JAMMER! over all i don't like macro because a normal monarch deck is better, but he, run want you want.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

this looks more like a remove deck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.