Gabbie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Is there a real hair loss shampoo?

Well, there are products that promote hair growth, but my model camp teacher says there is no such a thing as a hair regrowth formula for people.

Favorite Answer

anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.

year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:

1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;

2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;

3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;

4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);

5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!

It worked and still works for me!

I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info

It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!

good luck!

not only my and my husband`s own personal experience

Hi there,

There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. Of course male pattern baldness is still the most common cause, but, for instance, if you are a woman things are deinitely different! This is the reason why you will need to really dig down and see the source of your problem.

Other causes of hair loss may include (both in men and women): severe mental or emotional stress, excessive use of coloring or bleaching agents, traction alopecia or excessive strain on the scalp due to braiding or corn rowing, hormonal changes, alopecia areata or hair loss due to autoimmune diseases, and many more. Each of these conditions will require a different approach in order to achieve success regardless of whether you're going to be using conventional or natural methods.

In my opinion it's much better to use natural methods as opposed to conventional ones, they're cheaper, have less to no side effects, and often more effective.

A good way of regaining your full head of healthy natural hair is well described on this guide: http://hairagain.toptips.org

Regards

If you really want to know how to regrow hair naturally you must first find out the main source of the problem. Because unless you do, all you will be doing is coming back and forth in between solutions but not really going anywhere. In fact you might up doing just more harm than good. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. Of course male pattern baldness is still the most common cause, but what if you are a woman? This is the reason why you will need to really dig down and see the source of your problem. Other causes of hair loss may include; severe mental or emotional stress, excessive use of coloring or bleaching agents, traction alopecia or excessive strain on the scalp due to braiding or corn rowing, hormonal changes, alopecia areata or hair loss due to autoimmune diseases, and many more.

Each of these conditions will require a different approach in order to achieve success regardless of whether you’re going to be using conventional or natural methods. If you are in need of more information regarding how to regrow hair naturally one book that has plenty of information can be found at https://tr.im/L7R69 and will prove to be of great help to your search.

Your teacher is almost right! The company's out there making claims of hair regrowth are NOT widely recognized as being true in the medical field. The prescription drugs and shampoos containing chemicals such as minoxidil and propecia not only haven't proven effective for hair loss, but definitly haven't proven to regrow hair according to independent reseach. Chemicals are always bad when it comes to the human body. There are natural ways to stop hair loss and in some cases actually grow new hair. Vitamins such as E,B,C and minerals like zinc and nettle, and bay are good for hair. Shampoos with Saw Palmetto are an excellent way to stop hair loss and possibly regrow hair. I wrote an article in ezine articles.co that will be published in about a week.

Source(s): To take action now you can go to maxim-health.com and find out more about Shampoos with Saw Palmetto. It is ALL natural and I believe you can try it for free.

Hi there,

I had problems with hair loss until I discovered Provillus. I suffered from male pattern baldness which I unfortunately inherited from my dad. It started when I was just 16. I went through that painful process of wasting money and trying all sorts of different products including procerin and rogaine and I finally found provillus. Provillus helped me regrow my hair again, Its amazing. It contains the clinically tested ingredient approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair. Provillus is available for men and women. If you follow the link provided it will take you to the site where I get mine from. I re-ordered more the other day and I noticed that there are quite a few offers on the product at the moment which I unfortunately missed out on last time! Don’t waste time on the all those other products out there like I did, you might a swell just give your money to charity or something if your prepared to do that, trust me I know! It will change your life like it did mine. You will not be disappointed!

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://tr.im/wcNin

It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss.

There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://bitly.im/aM5VN While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

Organic shampoo and conditioner can help to revive your hair and scalp from years of harsh treatment caused by the use of traditional store bought products. Of course, these traditional products are the easiest ones to buy, and they are cheaper, but when it comes to what is good for you and your health, do you really want to settle for the cheapest, most convenient thing? Of course not! Regenepure DR and Regenepure NT work together to jump start hair regrowth, stop dandruff in its tracks, and nourish and strengthen your hair.

Thyroid disease is one of the most common health problems we face today. From a practical standpoint, there are many ways to approach this issue. Learn here https://tr.im/ksTA9

Hypothyroidism, or underactive thyroid, is a very common problem, and there are many reasons for this, including drinking chlorinated and fluoridated water, and eating brominated flour.

Chlorine, fluoride, and bromine are all in the same family as iodine, and can displace iodine in your thyroid gland.

Secondly, many people simply aren't getting enough iodine in their diet to begin with. The amount you get from iodized salt is just barely enough to prevent you from getting a goiter.

Whoever that teacher is, he or she is wrong. Its true that there are only a few products that really regrow your hair, but the products do exist. There is this really good shampoo on the market and it is guaranteed to work.

I have been using it for quite a while now and it gives me excellent results.

You can get it here.

www.ReGrowYourHair.tk

Source(s): www.ReGrowYourHair.tk