Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

I have a 13 day old baby?

and he still has no name. Do you like the name Kolton Jace or Jace Kolton. Or Jace Colton and his nickname will be J.C. Our daughter's name is K.C. so it kind of goes together.We love the name Marshall but its already the name of my 5 year old chihuahua.

I live in Ontario Canada and we have 30 days to name our child

Best Answer

Jace Colton it flows with K.C

• Pixie.

Colton Jace. It flows much better than Jace Colton and I prefer the spelling Colton, because Kolton looks more feminine. He could be called C.J. :]

I agree with Pixie i like the spelling Colton better than Kolton. But either way, I like Colton/Kolton Jace better.

Kolton Jace sounds cool.

Colton Jace is cute, the other way around kinda makes it sound like a first and last name

• Well you need to name that baby boy! 13 days is a long time to have no name. I like Jace Colton the best. JC are great initials.

I think Jace Colton is the best

• Daisy

Jace Colton is nice. Also, if you named him Colton Jace, you could use the nickname C.J.

K.C and C.J sound really cute together!

Maybe Colton Jace cuz then you could call him CJ. but i like Jace Colton too

• Jay

Mandy - The baby could still be in the hospital for all we know, it could have been premature. And just because that's the law in America, doesn't mean it is in the rest of the world.

I think Jace Colton is nice, but perhaps a more traditional first name such as Jason would be better? You could still call him Jace, but then he has a more formal name for later in life.