Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

I have a 13 day old baby?

and he still has no name. Do you like the name Kolton Jace or Jace Kolton. Or Jace Colton and his nickname will be J.C. Our daughter's name is K.C. so it kind of goes together.We love the name Marshall but its already the name of my 5 year old chihuahua.

Update:

I live in Ontario Canada and we have 30 days to name our child

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Jace Colton it flows with K.C

• Pixie.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Colton Jace. It flows much better than Jace Colton and I prefer the spelling Colton, because Kolton looks more feminine. He could be called C.J. :]

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Pixie i like the spelling Colton better than Kolton. But either way, I like Colton/Kolton Jace better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kolton Jace sounds cool.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Colton Jace is cute, the other way around kinda makes it sound like a first and last name

• Well you need to name that baby boy! 13 days is a long time to have no name. I like Jace Colton the best. JC are great initials.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Jace Colton is the best

• Daisy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jace Colton is nice. Also, if you named him Colton Jace, you could use the nickname C.J.

K.C and C.J sound really cute together!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe Colton Jace cuz then you could call him CJ. but i like Jace Colton too

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Mandy - The baby could still be in the hospital for all we know, it could have been premature. And just because that's the law in America, doesn't mean it is in the rest of the world.

I think Jace Colton is nice, but perhaps a more traditional first name such as Jason would be better? You could still call him Jace, but then he has a more formal name for later in life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.