How did you like "Knowing" with Nick cage?

My sister bought it and i might watch it later. In the commercials i thought it looked really good. Just wondering how-those of you who have watched it- liked it.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Cerise
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it was ok

the beginning was good

but i didnt really like the end

• 1 decade ago

It starts out really good, but just like most of Nick Cage's latest movies, it sucks in the end. All I can say is you feel really stupid that you wasted your time at the end of this movie. It's one of those where if the ending was different, it could have been a good movie. Don't waste your time.

• 1 decade ago

I really liked it and I thought it was terrifying because the way Earth is destroyed, by a CME coronal mass ejection, in the movie could really happen. I also love movies that leave it up to you to decide for yourself what happened or what something is. I don't want to ruin that aspect of the movie for you but you will finish the movie and in your head you will decide one way or the other what something is. The awesome part about that is that there is evidence for either conclusion in the movie.

• 1 decade ago

Loved it, watched Monsters vs. Aliens before right before i watched knowing ( I hated monsters vs. aliens) and loved knowing. Nicholas Cage was pretty good in it, 4/5 star movie for me.

Source(s): Saw it
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You know Nick Cage can't act right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.

It's a solid rental though. If you don't have anything else to do, I'd say watch it.

I give it a 3 out of 5.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

fantastic

especially the ending gets you thinking and it could mean different things to anyone.

• 1 decade ago

eh I thought it was okay...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.