How did you like "Knowing" with Nick cage?

My sister bought it and i might watch it later. In the commercials i thought it looked really good. Just wondering how-those of you who have watched it- liked it.

• Cerise
    Favorite Answer

it was ok

the beginning was good

but i didnt really like the end

It starts out really good, but just like most of Nick Cage's latest movies, it sucks in the end. All I can say is you feel really stupid that you wasted your time at the end of this movie. It's one of those where if the ending was different, it could have been a good movie. Don't waste your time.

I really liked it and I thought it was terrifying because the way Earth is destroyed, by a CME coronal mass ejection, in the movie could really happen. I also love movies that leave it up to you to decide for yourself what happened or what something is. I don't want to ruin that aspect of the movie for you but you will finish the movie and in your head you will decide one way or the other what something is. The awesome part about that is that there is evidence for either conclusion in the movie.

Loved it, watched Monsters vs. Aliens before right before i watched knowing ( I hated monsters vs. aliens) and loved knowing. Nicholas Cage was pretty good in it, 4/5 star movie for me.

Source(s): Saw it

You know Nick Cage can't act right.

I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.

It's a solid rental though. If you don't have anything else to do, I'd say watch it.

I give it a 3 out of 5.

fantastic

especially the ending gets you thinking and it could mean different things to anyone.

eh I thought it was okay...