Is our President a Pervert?

Looking at a 16 year old girl's rear end? Really? In front of the entire world media with cameras. What a perv... He couldn't control himself for one minute while the little girl walked by?

This is embarrassing.

http://www.herald.ie/world-news/has-barack-been-ta...

Forget War Buy More - I saw the Olympic coverage of when Bush visited the women's sand volley ball team. He was NOT looking directly at the athlete's back sides. Even in you picture he's actullay looking beyond the player in front of him.

On top of that, the athlete is in her 30's. Not a 16 year old minor.

Personally, I don't think he's a pervert. I also know there is no way to tell how old some one is sometimes. But, really. You're in front of hundreds of cameras. Get a grip and show some decorum.

Favorite Answer

He's like: "Yeah baby, feel the power of my socialist sexual powers."

Have you ever noticed that when we have a President who is known to be interested in other women (FDR, JFK, LBJ, Clinton) the country does well; but when the President is known to not even look at other women (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Daddy Bush -- with think -- and Dubya), he turns out to be a lousy President? (Okay, Ford and Carter, and compared to his son even the first Bush, weren't THAT bad.)

Just so you all know: Barack ain't cheatin' on Michelle, but the man can hardly be blamed for a little peek-sneak.

It shows how deeply reflexive the sex drive is that he would sneak a peek automatically even though the entire world was looking at him at that moment. I probably (I'm only 99.99999% sure, so cut me some slack here) would have done the same. I read that she was 17, not that it makes much difference but it looked she she had a nice bum. Pervert? Sorry, no...

• ginga

don't make assumptions, the picture could have been taken at the wrong time so it looked like he was staring at her

he is in the public eye alot so there are bound to be some pictures showing him in a bad light

you have to think if you would want people talkinig about you like this if you were him and you had just looked the wrong way for a second, he seems like a family man to me very close to his wife and daughters

Nice photoshop job Forget War

Are you kidding?? He is a guy, and by the looks of it, she doesn't look like no 16 yr old I've ever seen! And it's not like he is gawking, shoot, a photo could have a thousand different assumptions. Get over it!

Hussein's a pervert. He's a liar. He's a muslim. He's a communist. One Term Barry needs to be thrown out of office sooner rather than later. At least Clinton messed around with grown women.

What's so fun about this picture is that while he's probably not checking her out, is that the libs are so defensive about it! HA. It's just payback for all the ridiculing Bush got over that volleyball picture. Welcome to the club of being watched 24/7 Kids!

of course not.

come on, cameras are ALWAYS misleading.

just because you don't like his politics doesn't mean you can call him out on anything.

even if was a perv, he would be so stupid as to do that in front of the whole world pretty much

Yes, it is embarrassing that you'd jump to that conclusion. He's not even facing the girl who has walked past him.

Care to look at the ENTIRE episode?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/07/wh...

The camera caught him in a bad place. He wasnt looking at her butt. He just was moving his head. Cameras tend to do that.

You fail.