What Kind, Size and .. What Is The Name Of Your Telescope? How did it get it's name?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Although my friend David Levy insists that every telescope must have a name, I've never been very good at naming my telescopes. My Starmaster 11" Newtonian is sometimes called "Shorty" and my Orion 6" Maksutov-Newtonian is sometimes called Black Boris (because it was made in Moscow).

my big truss dob is "spider", bcuz the van i carry it around in is "gumdrop" (it looks like a space ship). i have to use a stepladder to reach the eyepiece. it's really cool.