Two and a Half Men and Malcolm in the Middle?

Which show do you like more and who are your favorite characters?

I can't decide which show I like more. Both are hilarious.

My favorite Two and a Half Men characters are Charlie,Berta,Jake, and Alan. Charlie is funny, hot, and makes me laugh. Berta is funny and cracks great jokes. Jake has a great personality and funny lines. Alan is funny too. I like the episode "Kissing Abraham Lincoln" and many others as well. It was funny when Charlie's girlfriend and Berta clashed.

My favorite Malcolm in the Middle characters are Lois, Reece, Francis, Malcolm, Dewey, and Hal. They are so funny and are always there to defend each other against other people like in the episodes " Lois' s Birthday" and " Family Reunion". Those are a couple of my favorite episodes.

Best Answer

I agree, they are both Hilarious. I think I have to go with Malcom in the middle.

My favs are Malcom, Francis, and Reese, just because they are hilarious and always get into trouble in the weirdest ways.

My fav on Two and a Half Men is Jake because it's hilarious how stupid he is.

I really can't stand Two and a Half Men. So NOT funny.

But I do think Malcolm in the Middle is very funny.

Malcolm in the Middle

My favorite Character's: Lois,Reece,Francis,Malcolm.Dewey,Hal, and Steve

One of the toughest decisions to ever make........

Best storylines,Malcolm In The Middle.

More hysterical,Two And A Half Men,gotta give to Charlie Sheen.

• Joseph

2 and half men Favorite character Charlie and Alan

two and a half men

i've watched that show since I was a little kid, and never really seen Malcolm. My brother is going through this malcolm in the middle fad though, and i've seen parts of episodes, but it seems really dumb.

Malcom in the Middle. I like the episode when Dewey writes an opera. My fave character is probably Malcom.

Malcolm in the Middle

Malcolm in the Middle

Louis Rocks,she is like the most weird mother i have ever seen

nice question though

malcolm in the middle is hilarious and i like lois because how mad she is and reese because of how dumb he is

but two and a half men is terrible, not funny at all, it's basically the same storyline all the time but with little variations, i gave up with it