Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 decade ago

How to fix scratch on tv frame.?

I was installing my 37" sharp lcd tv onto my wall. After installing it I realived my belt had scratched the frame of the tv with a few 1" long nasty gouges. Can anyone recomend a good way to either fix this, or make it look better?

Favorite Answer

Assuming the frame is plastic, about all you can do is go to Tap Plastics and pick up some of their Novus plastic polish. It comes in two grades... number 2 which removes fine scratches, and number one, which shines it up. Toothpaste, believe it or not, will do a pretty good job of polishing up fine scratches also. Clean with alcohol.

If the gouges are too deep, you might want to ask the people at Tap what they recommend.

i'm very stunned to hearken to approximately running shoes who point out to no longer crate a canine. i do no longer inevitably have faith in crating the two, even though it truly is far safer than your frenzied canine by possibility chewing by an electric twine! no longer something beats exercising the two. Is it conceivable your canine isn't getting adequate exercising. per possibility you may evaluate strolling him earlier going out. placed him by his paces of "heel", sit down/ stay and all that stuff. Make him bodily and mentally drained. See if that enables. it is going to. yet an alternate determination could be to evaluate a extra physically powerful half canine. in maximum cases right here ( we run a rescue), our sep/anx canine are exact pacificed in the event that they have a extra physically powerful half. drugs could be seen an fairly final source, and admittedly are fantastically overvalued. they gained't sparkling up your difficulty, and there is in basic terms no longer something sturdy approximately having to drug a canine just to run to the keep. lower back, i do no longer understand the NO crating councel by using your vet, ( who does not could handle your difficulty and does not stay on your homestead) Vets are too common to dispense drugs. Please evaluate a extra effective path. If I have been on your shoes, i could % the crate on short outings. whilst you're hoping to apply a crate for long absences, then no, a canine shouldn't could spend an afternoon in a crate. it truly is critical which you be certain a extra efficient relaitonship with your canine. interior the wild, the alpha could tell your canine to stay at the back of to guard the den and your canine could try this willinging. you may gain an identical type courting with your little guy. the reality that he continues to be so youthful makes this very salvageable. To me, it truly is conceivable that your contemporary courting with him is an fairly one sided, coddling, hugging and kissing type deal, and does not grant him any sturdy management and for this reason he's have been given the separation themes interior the 1st place. Please evaluate persevering with to artwork with this canine with an suited sort of interplay which will supply him self belief. truly forget the medicine, and that i could evaluate yet another vet too. Any vet who could tell me what your vet did could be out the door. ultimate of success.