Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Are there bad jinn in my house? and how do I get rid of them?

i was sitting in my room and then something growled at me from my closet up high on a shelf. in one room in the corner facing the Qibla direction ther's always darkness and thers a pontianak floatng in that corner sometimes, is she trying to block us from praying?? and in my basement there's a black shadow in the banisters sometimes. they one all came in my room and were tormenting me but when i played the adhan they went away, my cat used to sleep in my room and she would always look a three corners, she looked really scared :(

i know u cant see there original form but they turn into other things i know and thats what their doing

btw anyone who doesnt know what a pontianak is it looks like the grudge sorta, its when a jinn tries to look like a girl or human in a white dress they often have long hair...

my mum see's them too, the in the corner espiacially

• Jo
    Favorite Answer

assalamu alaikum

where did you go sis,i posted this and your post was deleted

Anyway try this every day

So the protection which will prevent the evil of the jinn is for a person to recite that which is narrated in the Sunnah as being effective in providing protection, such as Aayat al-Kurisy, for if a person recites Aayat al-Kursiy at night, he will continue to have protection from Allaah, and no shaytaan will come near him until morning. And Allaah is the Protector.’”

(Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 1/287-288)

The Sunnah mentions adhkhaar (dhikr) by means of which one may gain protection from the shayaateen (devils). These include:

Seeking refuge with Allaah from the jinn:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if an evil whisper from Shaytaan (Satan) tries to turn you away (O Muhammad) (from doing good), then seek refuge in Allaah. Verily, He is the All Hearer, the All Knower”[Fussilat 41:36]

“And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaytaan (Satan), then seek refuge with Allaah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower”

[al-A’raaf 7:200]

It was narrated from Sulaymaan ibn Sard that two men were trading insults in the presence of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them), until the face of one of them turned red. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I know a word which, if he were to say it, what he is suffering from would go away: ‘A’oodhu Billaahi min al-Shaytaan il-rajeem (I seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytaan).’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3108; Muslim, 2610)

2 – Reciting al-Mi’wadhatayn (the last two Soorahs of the Qur’aan, al-Falaq and al-Naas).

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah from the jinn and from the evil eye until the Mi’wadhatayn were revealed, and when they were revealed he started to recite them and not anything else.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2058; he said it is hasan ghareeb. Also narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 5494; Ibn Maajah, 3511. The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4905).

3 – Reciting Aayat al-Kursiy

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) put me in charge of guarding the zakaah of Ramadaan. Someone came to me and started grabbing handfuls of the food. I took hold of him and said, ‘I will take you to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ He said, ‘I will teach you some words by means of which Allaah will benefit you.’ I said, ‘What are they?’ He said, ‘When you go to your bed, recite this aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyoom (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists)…” [al-Baqarah 2:255] – until he completed the aayah. Then Allaah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no shaytaan (devil) will come near you until morning.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked me, ‘What did your prisoner do last night?’ I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, he taught me something, and claimed that Allaah would benefit me by it.’ He said, ‘What was it?’ I said, ‘He taught me to recite Aayat al-Kursiy when I go to bed, and said that no shaytaan would come near me until morning, and that Allaah would appoint a guard for me who would stay with me.’ The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘He told you the truth, although he is an inveterate liar. That was the Shaytaan.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3101)

4 – Reciting Soorat al-Baqarah

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not make your houses like graves, for the Shaytaan runs away from a house in which Soorat al-Baqarah is recited.”(Narrated by Muslim, 780)

5 – The last verses of Soorat al-Baqarah

It was narrated that Abu Mas’ood al-Ansaari said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever recites the last two verses of Soorat al-Baqarah at night, that will suffice him.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4723; Muslim, 807)

It was narrated from al-Nu’maan ibn Basheer (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah inscribed a book two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, from which the last two aayahs of Soorat al-Baqarah were revealed. If they are recited for three nights, no shaytaan (devil)will remain in the house).

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2882. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1799).

6 – Reciting “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa hu

animals can see jinns so if she looks scared then theyre porbably bothering her

read the manzil - one of my **** friends refered me to it - it protects u from all jinn and anything bad

inshallah nothing badll happen to u guys

here u go! -The Manzil comprises the following verses of the Quran:

Surah Al-Fatihah (chapter 1): verses 1 to 7

Surah Al-Bakarah (chapter 2): verses 1 to 5, 163, 255 to 257, and 284 to 286

Surah Al-Imran (chapter 3): verses 18, 26 and 27

Surah Al-A'araf (chapter 7): verses 54 to 56

Surah Al-Israa (chapter 17): verses 110 and 111

Surah Al-Muminoon (chapter 23): verses 115 to 118

Surah Al-Saaffaat (chapter 37): verses 1 to 11

Surah Al-Rehman (chapter 55): verses 33 to 40

Surah Al-Hashr (chapter 59): verses 21 to 24

Surah Al-Jinn (chapter 72): verses 1 to 4

Surah Al-Kaafiroon (chapter 109): verses 1 to 6

Surah Al-Ikhlas (chapter 112): verses 1 to 4

Surah Al-Falaq (chapter 113): verses 1 to 5

Surah Al-Naas (chapter 114): verses 1 to 6

The entire manzil is prescribed to be read one or three times in one sitting. This may be performed once or twice a day, in the latter case once in the morning and once in the evening.

• HC

Have you confirmed that people other than yourself see these things, especially the little girl figure floating in the corner?

The Jinn are cute and tiny little flickers of flame no need to be afraid of them and they can not interact with humans . Refer to the Quran

listen to george 23

ok play surah al baqarah continuoisly in your house. and they will not bother you. good luck.

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cfiTBV5Ky6kAfgJLB...

who says muslims believe in backward superstitions

whoa...go seek a priest or somthin

I'd be happy to take away all your bad gin.