Baby names : ) : ) : )?

I have a daughter named Kelsey and i think im pregnant with #2 :)

We've been thinking of names just for the sake of it..tell me what you think.

Kaylee ...middle name ?

For a boy i like Audin or Kyler Robert??

Im open to suggestions too but i'd like for it to sounds cute with my daughters name Kelsey Marie so im a big fan of K & C names

Thanks!

• m-m-m
    Best Answer

How about Kaylee Elizabeth? Really cute name :]

I know someone who's sisters name is Kelsey and her name is Cabrina and together it sounds really good "Kelsey and Cabrina" and it is a really pretty name

or maybe for a boy, Kyler Audin but Kyler Robert is really nice too!

Sorry, I don't like Audin or Kyler, i like Skylar though. For Kaylee i would do:

Elizabeth

Anne

Amelia

Lauren

Rose

Catherine

Just some suggestions... :)

Kaylee Nicole

Please don't do Audin or Kyler. They are both horrible names. I don't understand why people are making Kyle into Kyler. It sounds stupid. Just use Kyle!

It's fine and all to want the names to sound 'cute' together but it's also important to know that your children are individuals. They're not bookends they're their own people.

My parents chose matchy names for my sister and I (unintentionaly but they were still pretty similar all in all) and, despite the fact that we were dissimilar in almost every single way we were constantly getting confused. It was a frustrating experience which was made worse because we were close in age (20 months). All the teachers at school, other parents, other kids, my own parents. I really don't recommend it. Kelsey and Kaylee sound so similar I don't doubt that they'd have a similar experience. Which, let me assure you, was not particularly fun. In retrospect I wish my parents hadn't chosen such similar names.

For girl I like Eve or Ava marie

and for boys I love audin and kyler! but i also like Noah :)

Sorry not Kor C but just my opinion!

Girls:

Kaylee Rose

Corrinna Faith

Kristina Rose

Katerina Leigh

Boys:

Colton James

Corbin Robert

Kai Nathan

Hope this helps! :-]

Love Kaylee.

I don't like your boys names (sorry)

Keegan, Kaleb, Kingston, Kiran, Kenneth wouyld all sound good with Kelsey but not too matchy.

For girls I like Cambria, Kamberlynn, Kylie, Kylah and Claire

For boys I like Caleb, Cooper, Kastin, and Karsin

Hope that helps! And congrads!

• my daughter's name is kaleigh lanae (la n with a long a) . karley would be a cute name as well.

as for boy names, i've always like coltin robert and landon...good luck hope these help