Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 decade ago

Which theme park is better? Universal Studios Orlando OR Islands of Adventure Orlando?

Best Answer

It depends on what kinda of rides you like. I just went to both about 2 weeks ago. You could get a 2park one day pass like I did. Universal studios has a lot of attractions & kiddie rides & shows & things to look at & take pictures of & it also has the old favorites like the E.T., Earthquake, & twister rides. But islands of adventures had the roller coasters & water rides. It's more for someone into that kind of thing.

I have been to both at least 5 times and they are amazing parks! I am also pretty sure that you can buy a ticket where you can go to both parks whenever you like. Each time I have gone I have been 1 day in Universal Studios, and the other in Islands of Adventure. If you don't want to go to both, Universal Studios has a lot of rides where there are special effects and stuff. It doesn't have many roller coasters, maybe like 1. Islands of Adventure is almost all rollercoasters. Have Fun!!

Source(s): Personal Experience. I reccomend the Universal Studios website for more info about both parks, and it also has a complete list of rides.

There both awesome. You can go to both parks in 1 day anyway, as when you buy the ticket, it's for both parks.

i think islands of adventure is b/c theres much more rides and not a lot of kiddie rides