You are on final, What is procedure for each case?

Hi, pilots, I have some questions: Your airplane is on final approach of runway 15, you are flying IFR (Instrument Flight Rules). You have to change for runway 33 because of the wind. What do you do? What is procedure? Now, you are flying VFR (Visual Flight Rules), and again you have to leave the final of... show more Hi, pilots, I have some questions:

Your airplane is on final approach of runway 15, you are flying IFR (Instrument Flight Rules). You have to change for runway 33 because of the wind. What do you do? What is procedure?

Now, you are flying VFR (Visual Flight Rules), and again you have to leave the final of runway 33 because there is something on the runway. Then, what do you do? What is procedure?
What is difference between both procedures in your opinion? Where can I find about?

Thanks.
1 answer 1