Are "team building" exercises just for companies in countries that don't let you pour fire ants on people?

4.

Stinkin'.

Hours.

Best Answer

Ouch! Are you having to do that thing where you fall backward and your partner catches you?

Source(s): Never catches his partner...

Having trouble getting in touch with your feelings about your co-workers, Billy?

If you asked me, team building is not built at a seminar in a conference room. It's built at an obstacle course that you all have to make it through... ALIVE. Nor is it built at some camp sitting in a circle around a campfire - unless someone falls in the fire and you have to work as a team to save them. Good times.

j0e

John Stamos

• Pretty much. It helps to consume massive quantities of garlic before said team building exercise. Speeds things up a bit...

Ouch, really. I'm glad they don't try that here because I'd have to either call in sick or quit before I'd subject myself to that. How long can you spend in the bathroom with explosive diarrhea?

we got one scheduled soon...feel some kinda illness coming on already.

• Pattie

You had me at team building.....

Sorry hun!

I'd rather have root canal....just sayin...