Is weed bad for you!?

ive always thought that weed was bad for u from my parents but someone recently just told me that it actually has no health risks. is this true???

im not smoking it either way. just wondering

Favorite Answer

Weed isn't bad for you. It's just herb.

I have been smoking marijuana for the last 8 years and quit cold turkey...no addiction..I do cough up black resin from time to time, so yes its bad on your lungs and overall stamina. I couldn't run a 5 mile marathon if i had too!!

it does have few minor side effects but its not bad for you, its just an herb! No one has even died from smoking weed!

Source(s): experience

No it's not!!! No one has ever died from smoking weed, but they have from alcohol and ciggarets. The only thing it will make you do is forget things sometimes, but it helps for pain!

I've kinda been wondering the same thing.... Not that I was thinking of smoking it. lol. But, I think its hard on the lungs. I guess that make sense.

No its good for. Some people even use medical marijuana. some say it risks cancer if you smoke it and smoke cigarrettes.

If the White Man says its bad for you, then its bad for you. But then again, its not as bad tobacco or alcohol.

Well, it could be hard on the lungs, but not damaging, probably makes you able to hold your breathe longer.

But there are no side-effects.

I know that ciggarates are more bad for you then weed.

hope that helps

not bad at all just a natural herb♥