Is weed bad for you!?

ive always thought that weed was bad for u from my parents but someone recently just told me that it actually has no health risks. is this true???

im not smoking it either way. just wondering

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Weed isn't bad for you. It's just herb.

• 1 decade ago

I have been smoking marijuana for the last 8 years and quit cold turkey...no addiction..I do cough up black resin from time to time, so yes its bad on your lungs and overall stamina. I couldn't run a 5 mile marathon if i had too!!

• 1 decade ago

it does have few minor side effects but its not bad for you, its just an herb! No one has even died from smoking weed!

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

No it's not!!! No one has ever died from smoking weed, but they have from alcohol and ciggarets. The only thing it will make you do is forget things sometimes, but it helps for pain!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I've kinda been wondering the same thing.... Not that I was thinking of smoking it. lol. But, I think its hard on the lungs. I guess that make sense.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No its good for. Some people even use medical marijuana. some say it risks cancer if you smoke it and smoke cigarrettes.

• 1 decade ago

If the White Man says its bad for you, then its bad for you. But then again, its not as bad tobacco or alcohol.

• 1 decade ago

Well, it could be hard on the lungs, but not damaging, probably makes you able to hold your breathe longer.

But there are no side-effects.

• 1 decade ago

I know that ciggarates are more bad for you then weed.

hope that helps

• 1 decade ago

not bad at all just a natural herb♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.