Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Taylor Swift concert tickets?

Does anyone know of a competition where you can win tickets to see Taylor Swift? Preferably the concert shes doing on 23rd November at Wembly Arena. It would be amazing to be there but I cant afford it at the moment so any competitions anywhere anyone?

• Best Answer

Listen to your local radio station, and they usually have give-aways. But you have to do somethhing before you get them. Like where I live, you have to call when you hear the word of the day

Good luck !

Try TicketRight. Tickets to all Taylor Swift concerts are available there. And even better, it is a relatively newer site, so they tend to have special 10% discount on concerts. Enjoy!

The only competitions are usually through your local radio station so just listen to it a lot in the days leading up to the concert.

Listen in to the local radio station, they usually raffle them off. I went to her concert in San Diego and it was incredible. You should definitely go. Good Luck! :)

Go to Ebay. They won't be super cheap but it's better than Ticket Master or something.

P.S. I went in April and it's really worth the money! :)

Ebay.com

• daizyh

Try listening to local radio stations. I tried to win some with KXKC, but I kept losing. BUT OHMIGOSH I GOT TICKETS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO FLIPPIN HAPPY!!! :D:D:D:D

Good luck!

You should check out this ticket website they usually have last minute sold out tickets. http://www.newyorkticketsale.com/

the radio

the radio...i won in june and got to go backstage to meet her! it was awesome!!