Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 1 decade ago

are you allowed to carry liquid in your carry into the airplane?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you are allowed to carry liquid in your carry-on into the airplane. Going through security, though, each bottle of liquid cannot be more than 3.4 ounces and you have to fit all of your bottles into one quart-sized see-through zip top bag. You are only allowed one of these.

You can also carry liquids on that you have purchased in the airport after the security checkpoint.

Source(s): Just got back from a trip and carried on all of my luggage.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, not really. Sometimes on some airlines you can if it is in a certain quantity. But I wouldn't bring an expensive perfume as there is a chance it could be taken away from you and you have to leave it behind. Past security, you can get a drink though and you are allowed to take that in your carry on onto the airplane. You can take anything you buy past security on the plane (except from dangerous items eg; scissors, sharp things)

Hope this helped! :)

Source(s): I fly :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can only carry liquid that you have bought in the duty free sections in the airports, they have been checked etc but you can't bring in water from the outside through customs.

You can buy it once your through security.

Source(s): been on many holidays :D
  • 1 decade ago

If it fits the 3-1-1 rule: 3 ounces or less and they all fit into one 1-quart ziplock bag.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.