Why cant i access this website?

Every time i try to Access www.zune-wallpapers.com i just says page load error but i was on the site afew days ago. What could have changed that not letting me go on.

Help i need to get on that site.

Im using firefox btw, thanks alot.

Then Suddenly every little while it starts working again? Whyt does it do this?

• Best Answer

Hi,

I can open that site in my Firefox without facing any problem.

Try opening the website through " http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html ".

Type website's URL in the field & press the button " Surf Anonymously ".

If Anonymouse.org opens your website that means that there are 1 or 2 problems....

1- you are facing any PROXY restriction

OR

2- The web server accommodating that website is blocked in your country due to certain reasons.

1st problem is solvable by you a you can ask your services provider to solve this while the 2nd problem is a national issue. Normally a server is blocked in a country when a website is hosted on that server which is unwanted or acting against that country. The server block thing effects the whole country nobody in that particular country will be able to open any site on that server.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Muhammad Uzair Usman

Freelance web2.0 web designer

http://www.uzairusman.com

Well it might be your internet connection is has problem due to limitation that you use or the site that you are going to is doing a site maintenance. So I think you should try to wait for a few more time to try again. If the problem is still like that you should try to see if Calling your ISP can do anything.

change settings on your browser, if your on your computer at home or on a personal one.. however if your at work, IT Admin might have blocked it with their Admin rights, and if so..well your pretty screwed until you can make nice wit them. Still check your settings. Tools/Internet Options/Security...go from there.

i cnt either, it must be the site