MOMIN
MOMIN asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Ramadan: Are 12 Imams and Bibi Fatima (as) mentioned in Torah and Injeel?

Bibi Fatima (as) in INJEEL and Zulm of Umer on her while she was pregnant

Revelation 12:1 Then a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and with the moon under her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars 12:2 She was pregnant and was screaming in labor pains, struggling to give birth

12 Imams-

and Umer hurt her when she was pregnant

12 Imams in Turaat

Sarah, thy wife, shall bear thee a son and thou shall call him Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for everlasting covenant for his seed after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly, twelve princes shall be beget, and I will make him a great nation.” (Torah Genesis 17: 19-20)

Do you deny Quran?

Quran 2:136] Say you: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah ."

Favorite Answer

WOW!

thanks for sharing this. :)

its amazing, how nothing for these misguided people is ever good enough when it comes to the true path (shiism).

Source(s): shia 4 life

Soundgarden - 'Blow up the exterior worldwide' BQ1 - babies of Bodom - 'save on with the Reaper' BQ2 - Havent heard too many 2013 releases yet. so far my favorites are the hot Killswitch and the hot Crashdiet. BQ - Ipod classic 120gb (its approximately 3/4s finished) BQ4 - on regular perchance 3 hours. My job demands multiple using so all day I pay attention to podcasts and music at artwork.

jazak Allah khair for sharing, truly the Ahlul Bayt had te highest taqwaa and imaan during the Prophet's time, only they had this high status over all and any of the Prophet's Sahaba

Thanks

May Allah burn them in hell who caused pain to the leader of paradise.

What kind of question is this? How are we supposed to know? Are you alright there?

How are we supposed to know what was on the Injeel and Torah if we don't have them anymore?

Why are you getting information from the Christians text?

And you call yourself a Momin?

Subhanallah..

ohhh u deserve a kiss... well thats what shiaa are doing right now, kissing ur a55 ..... LOL

• Thanks for that mate :)

Should get those unused brains thinking.