Paul Mitchell? Chi? or GHD?

kay my hair is long curly and thick! i need a new straightener bcz everything i try ends up dying on me within 6 months..

-a bunch of my friends have Chi's and a few of theirs broke after 5 or 6 months of using it ... now i dont wont to spend $150 on a straightener thatll die quickly

-so my hair dresser uses a paul mitchell and loves it, she said i should buy one, but i am on the fence.. i think it works, but i have never used one.. my hair dresser hasnt ever used hers on me.. so i donno if it is actually work the price of it ...

-so i was surfing the internet and found this "ghd" straightener i have no clue what it is , if it works or where i can buy it? it looks pretty good, but i really am clueless...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHICH STRAIGHTENER ACTUALLY WORKS!? WHERE I CAN BUY IT AND HOW MUCH IT IS APPROX. ! CHI? PAUL MITCHELL? OR GHD?

thanks for the help! <3

Best Answer

chi. you can buy it everywhere really, i think. i bought it from bed, bath, and beyond, but it depends on where you live. it cost around $200 but it works really well. this is my 2nd year and i know people whove had it for more than 5 years. your friends mightve dropped it or something, but it couldn't have just broke after that short of a time/

• I bought a pink GHD & I love it. I had a chi before but I took it back because it didn't work as well as I thought it would. I tried Paul Mitchell too, it's good but I think GHD works the best out of all three. It's the most expensive, but its worth it. It heats up fast and gets very hot. Make sure to use hair protectant everytime.

Chi, Paul Mitchell is good and cheaper, but not as good.

Look on Ebay for chi's i did and mine way only 45 and worked great!

• chi, i think they cost about 90 something. mine cost over a hundred, but not 150. im not sure about the life thing but mine has last so far and its been a year. but im sure you can find them cheaper at different stores. look for special discounts or sales, and the chis work great. i can straighten my ringlet hair in 30 minutes top. i highly recommend them! :)

chi