What is the best female attire for an Alaskan cruise?

Favorite Answer

In port, long pants, t shirts, and a sweater, plus good walking shoes would be perfect. Sometimes you may need a jacket. Then in Ketchican, a rain poncho or rain jacket as it often rains there.On the ship wear just regular resort clothes like slacks or a dress, perhaps shorts, things like that. You will love an Alaskan cruise.

Source(s): My 2nd cruise to Alaska is coming soon. #10 cruises in all

I have been to alaska once and am going again very soon! I went in June. I wore jeans or shorts and a t shirt and fleece or rain jacket depending on the weather at port. Then on the ship for dinners I wore a nice pair of pants or a skirt and then a dress on the formal nights. I had a large range of clothes but found that I wore jeans and a t shirt with a coat a lot more often then I thought.

Source(s): MEE

when youre onboard, probably just long pants/jeans, a tshirt or long sleeve and a jacket/sweater.

you can always step out onto the deck and see if what youre wearing is warm enough