Eminem Vs. Mariah Carey.....?

Who's side are you on?

if you don't know what i'm talking about, Mariah wrote a song called "Obsessed" and she was implying that eminem is a liar and is obsessed with her. Then of course, Eminem wrote a song back. So it's a battle between them. I'm on Eminem's side for this one because, well, I was never a fan of Mariah, and what was she thinking when she wrote a song about Eminem? Like, obviously he would write a song about her, and it wouldn't be a nice one, it would be very insulting. I'm not saying I believe Eminem, but i don't see a reason why he should lie about the relationship. But what ever, I don't think it was a smart choice for Mariah to release the song. But anyway, who's side are you on?

Mariah Carey - "Obsessed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_LXSqjSSw

Youtube thumbnail

Eminem - "The Warning" (Contains graphic language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynt7HeKcSKs

Youtube thumbnail

• Favorite Answer

Mariah, though i find Eminem quite sexy i love Mariah's tunes more..............

• gulini

Eminem Vs Mariah

If I was Nick Cannon, I would beat the s h i t outta Eminem. And I believe Mariah Carey. But...on the other side of things he said he got phone calls of her. And I do know he and 50 like to record phone calls. I remember when 50 cent put Young Buck on blast for crying when he got kicked out of G-Unit. @ Paiige actually he did look at Nick's interview on Thisis50

I am definitely and will always be for my baby Eminem...

I use to be a fan of Mariah. Over the years though she's become very different , stuck up like, trying to be act too young she just got annoying. I can't stand Nick cannon he's such a little punk it ain't even funny. what started it off was em made a comment about mariahin one of his songs among many many other people , its what he does everybody knows that! So lame a** Nick Cannon had to go and say somethin about tryin to act like some big man please little boy sit down he don't Even know. So now they come out with Obsessed and expect Em not to fire back ..Are they that stupid!!! EM will kill'em every time ..they should of known better!

• Max M

Eminem has all the time in the world to diss Mariah and Nick. He has many years of experiences in beefs. He will win.

• Wow! Eminem! He has more ways to express how he hates her and doesn't care how he says (or raps) it! It's also a very good comeback. Mariah's video sucks and that doesn't even look like Eminem.

Eminem!

I'm with Eminem. Eminem will annilihate MC any given day. MC is so fake and slutty. I don't like her. And Mariah will have nervous breakdowns 4 any given reason

Eminem of course

• Eminem. I don't like Mariah AT ALL.

well Eminem is right about Mariah Carey so i'm on his side