The "LogMeIn" software (Remotely accessing PC's)?

This software lets you access remote PC's.

Qustions:

Can it be used to access PC's where the software is NOT INSTALLED?

Can I for example, talk on my microphone, and will it be heard on the PC I'm remotely accessing? Via Logmein? is there a feature such as this, in the software?

furthermore; IF I AM remotely accessing a computer..........will there be any INDICATIONS on the computer I'm accessing? OR......can it be done without any indications that the other computer is being accessed?

In all examples and scenarios (EXCEPT THE FIRST EXAMPLE)...the LogMeIn software is ONLINE, and on the bottom right-side of the screen.........the little icon is next to the Windows-clock..... "LOG ME IN, ENABLED".

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

1. no. You must install the free LogMeIn client on each PC you want to access remotely.

2. no. LogMeIn is primarily used to access a PC that nobody else is using, meaning "unattended". LogMeIn Remote does what you seem to want to do, but it's NOT free.

3. yes. LogMeIn appears on the Remote screen whenever it is being controlled remotely. To do otherwise is illegal.

It sounds to me like you want to be able to talk to the user while you are fixing their PC. I do this all the time, for free, using Crossloop and Skype:

lol no, but remote desktop does all that (mstsc.exe)