Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do i act around her?

i like this girl at work and on saturday, me and a bunch of coworkers r going out to eat. then drink and then watch a show. my coworkers invited the girl along and she is coming. however, me and the girl have never had a one on one conversation being limited to hi's and byes. how to i switch it up being that were going as a group and not come off as weird?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Start with playing a game with everyone. Like truth or dare, and get everyone invovled. You should act then lead person in the group, in a way. But dont be a hog about it. Make jokes often and loosen the ice with the whole group. then sit by her when ever, and flirt a little. Leave her wanting more, but dont give it all. Then get her number and see if you two could hang out sometime alone.

*Tip - Don't always answer Asap, give like 3 - 5 seconds from each answer. And if at the end you two do hit it off, and she offers you to go somewhere [Example: Friday Night to a resterant] Say you're busy,but you'll call her and too her when you are availible. That'll leave he wanting your call more. ^-^

Pce Person ;D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You try to be around her but not in her face around her.

When you are near to her, you try to strike up a conversation that intrigues or gets her attention.

You start off small with a conversation-communication is everything for any relationship to work (boyfriend-girlfriend, siblings-siblings, husband-wife).

It wont come off to weird unless you try so hard like really making her uncomfortable by asking too many questions, staring too much, or trying to get her attention.

You be calm, collective,be yourself, make some jokes, relate on whatever she is talking about and add on but don't make it so long unless she carries on and wants to know what you think and try to sit and hang with her and strike a conversation.

HOPE THIS HELPS, IF I DID ADD ME AS A CONTACT!!! :o)

• 1 decade ago

just act yourself! you shouldn't act differently or it will be weird. so just ask her about things that you like and see what you have in common. maybe you guys like some of the same things and that will help you with other conversation and maybe give you an idea on where to take her on a date ;) oh and don't cling onto her! that will come off as weird. have fun :)

• 1 decade ago

well start off by greeting her and ask "how are you today?" that should start off a nice conversation with her. also, compliment her outfit. just keep the conversation light and fun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

be yourself, have some confident in yourself. crack up some jokes. make her laugh.

• 1 decade ago

Just be yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.