How was my Fantasy Draft 12 Team?

QB: Matt Ryan Carson Palmer, Brady Quinn

RB: Adrian Peterson, Clinton Portis, Darrin Sproles, Knoshawn Moreno

WR: Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, Wes Welker, Kevin Curtis, Jeremy Maclin, Limas Sweed

TE: Brent Celek, Greg Olson (From Chicago)

K: Adam Vineteri

D: Steelers.

How was my draft?

Also who should i start

2 QB:

2 RB:

1 Flex RB/WR

2 WR:

1 TE:

Also i got offered a trade. I trade AP and 2 fillers of my choice for Drew Brees, Marques Colston and Matt Forte

Rate my team out of 10

• BG
    Favorite Answer

This team is playoff caliber....BUT I would take that trade in a heartbeat...The drop off from AP to Forte isnt incredibly bad but you would easily make it up with Brees and Colston. If he really will take anyone give him AP, Quinn, and Sweed for Brees, Forte and Colston...I think that trade would turn you into a favorite to win the entire thing. As your team is right now I would start:

Palmer, Ryan, AP, Portis, Welker (as flex until you know for sure that Knowshon will be the main back in Denver), CJ, White, and Olsen.

7 of 10, potential for 9. VERY nice for a 12-team league.

Decent QB's, not the best, but surely startable. I like Palmer this year. AP is the man but Portis will be injured by Week 3 as always. Fantastic receivers. Start Olsen over Celek for sure, he'll be huge. Kickers don't matter. Premier D.

Absolutely take that trade. AP lights it up but Chester Taylor will get some carries, whereas Forte is all alone on a team with no receivers and he can also catch passes. Of course AP is better overall but if you can get Forte and Brees, that is nuts. Give him Adrian, Sweed and Curtis before he changes his mind.

Start: Brees, Palmer, Forte, Portis, Welker, Johnson, Colston, Olsen.

Not that bad. 6 out of 10. You're quarterbacks could use some work. Matt Ryan doesn't throw that many TDs and Brady Quinn is up in the air. Carson Palmer should be a good pick, but he's coming off an injury. AP is as good as you get, but Clinton Portis and Darren Sproles are risky picks. Knowshon Moreno is a decent pick. You're receivers are probably the best on your team. The only questionable pick is Limas Sweed? 4th string receiver for the Steelers. He won't get great numbers. Two nice "sleeper" tight ends. Great picks there. Adam Vinatieri is always a good pick and the Steelers defense is the best in the league.

You should start:

Carson Palmer and Matt Ryan

Adrian Peterson and Knowshon Moreno

Darren Sproles

Wes Welker, Calvin Johnson

Brent Celek

QB - Ryan is ehh. Palmer I expect to be your starter by mid season - I see a huge bounce back season. Quinn sucks droppable

RB - AP is a stud. Portis is good. Sproles is a nice change of pace back - may even take over once LT gets hurt again. Moreno is nice.

WR - Johnson is good, but with Stafford at QB could get less touches. White is good. Welker is better in PPR but still nice. Curtis is gonna be 3rd WR after Maclin over takes him. Sweed is useless.

TE - Celek is ehh. Olson should be better with Cutler at QB over Orton

K - who cares

D - studly

Starters b4 trade would be...

Ryan and Palmer

AP and Portis

Johnson, White and Welker

Olsen

If you did the Trade it would be...

Palmer and Brees

Forte and Portis

Colston Johnson and White

Olsen

I would do the trade...

AP Quinn and Sweed

for

Brees Colston and Forte

• I think these guys are being too hard on you.......I'd give it an 8/10. Matt Ryan will be top 5 fantasy QB this year. My only criticism would be lack of RB depth.

Yes I would do that trade, Forte is almost worth AP by himself. Brees is the top fantasy QB and Colston should return to being a top 10 wideout.

Starters

QB - Ryan and Palmer

RB - AP and Portis

WR-CJ2, White

Flex-Welker

TE-Olsen

• ?

good draft for a 12 guy league. i like the McGahee p.c... The Ravens have a very good O line. the only 2 gamers/positions which you are going to have problems with are Santana Moss and the Eagles D. Santana and the 'Skins have a huge question mark at QB. Jason Campbell is extremely green... The Eagles lost many of their shielding weapons and time will tell if the replacements could be as effectual because of the fact the gang final 12 months.

2 out of 10

Source(s): your team sux

7/10 could be a 9 if you do the trade and trade ap, sweed and quinn

this will make you a 9

• trip

I would say you did alright, did you have the #1 pick overall? I would rate it a 7, good luck this season!

Source(s): me