Do you find dark hair, blonde hair, or ginger hair sexier on men/women?

Examples for men:

1) Dark hair: Clive Owen, Tom Cruise, Eric Bana, Matthew Fox, Gerard Butler, Christian Bale

2) Ginger hair: Prince Harry, Damian Lewis, David Wenham, Kevin McKidd

3) Blonde hair: Ryan Phillipe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Walker, Jude Law, Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger

Examples for women:

1) Dark hair: Megan Fox, Katie Holmes, Emmy Rossum, Adriana Lima, Keira Knightley

2) Ginger hair: Kate Winslet, Nicole Kidman, Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adam

3) Blonde hair: Heidi Klum, Shakira, Jessica Simpson, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Sienna Miller

Favorite Answer

dark hair on both genders

it looks more smart, mysterious and sexy

Dark Hair & Eyes (preferably with dark skin) ... my guy (he's Native American) Denzil Washington, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Lou Diamond Phillips, Antony Kedis, Johnny Depp & Keanu Reeves...Gary Dourdan (the exception to the eyes rule).

Source(s): My Eyes...

I think dark hair is sexiest in both sexes, it gives the allure of mystery and exoticness. However, some people can pull off any hair color and still look great while some look best only with one specific hair color.

I like dark haired men with green eyes, and I think dark haired women with green or brown eyes are the sexiest.

• M

Guys: Blonde &Dark

I usually go for guys with dark hair

Redheads

Women with darker hair and Mediterranean skin. Sort of like Greek people and Meggy Fox

Hmm I tend to be attracted to dark hair, but occasionally a guy with red hair or blonde hair catches my eye.

I like red hair, usually dated brunet, but married a blond!

I think it's all sexy. It's great that there is so much diversity and that people look different because I love a variety. Nothing is sexier than the other, it's all about how you work it.