Do you find dark hair, blonde hair, or ginger hair sexier on men/women?

Examples for men:

1) Dark hair: Clive Owen, Tom Cruise, Eric Bana, Matthew Fox, Gerard Butler, Christian Bale

2) Ginger hair: Prince Harry, Damian Lewis, David Wenham, Kevin McKidd

3) Blonde hair: Ryan Phillipe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Walker, Jude Law, Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger

Examples for women:

1) Dark hair: Megan Fox, Katie Holmes, Emmy Rossum, Adriana Lima, Keira Knightley

2) Ginger hair: Kate Winslet, Nicole Kidman, Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adam

3) Blonde hair: Heidi Klum, Shakira, Jessica Simpson, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Sienna Miller

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

dark hair on both genders

it looks more smart, mysterious and sexy

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Dark Hair & Eyes (preferably with dark skin) ... my guy (he's Native American) Denzil Washington, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Lou Diamond Phillips, Antony Kedis, Johnny Depp & Keanu Reeves...Gary Dourdan (the exception to the eyes rule).

Source(s): My Eyes...
  • 1 decade ago

I think dark hair is sexiest in both sexes, it gives the allure of mystery and exoticness. However, some people can pull off any hair color and still look great while some look best only with one specific hair color.

• 1 decade ago

I like dark haired men with green eyes, and I think dark haired women with green or brown eyes are the sexiest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Guys: Blonde &Dark

• 1 decade ago

I usually go for guys with dark hair

• 1 decade ago

Redheads

• 1 decade ago

Women with darker hair and Mediterranean skin. Sort of like Greek people and Meggy Fox

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmm I tend to be attracted to dark hair, but occasionally a guy with red hair or blonde hair catches my eye.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like red hair, usually dated brunet, but married a blond!

• 1 decade ago

I think it's all sexy. It's great that there is so much diversity and that people look different because I love a variety. Nothing is sexier than the other, it's all about how you work it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.