How do i eliminate frizzy hair and loss of hair?
i am only 19 and i got both of these problems helpppppp
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
anyway as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed or/and Provilluss (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)
Those are a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Hello, to keep your hair frizz free try adding olive oil when your hair is dry as a serum and deep condition your hair with mayo - leave on for like 30 min then shower it will help with damage also. Hair loss its natural to lose a certain amount of hair. If you lose over a 100 strands a day it's best to see a doctor. It does grow back. At least that is what my dermatologist told me. You can avoid some loss by brushing your hair before the shower. Start brushing towards the bottom of hair to top roots gently. Avoid brushing your hair when wet if you do very gently. If you use a blow dryer avoid it when possible but when you do point it downwards it helps with frizz.
- 1 decade ago
Anti-Hair Loss Shampoos : Rub-a-Dub Dub – But Gently PleaseOne easy-to-try option is a shampoo specifically designed to increase the health of existing hair and to reduce the rate of hair loss in both men and women. There are several sources to investigate specific shampoos, research studies which can be accessed to determine the effectiveness of many of these products. Good professional sources include dermatologists and licensed cosmeticians who see hair loss conditions frequently and have had the opportunity to observe the efficacy of a variety of shampoos. As well, an Internet “Google” search will provide hundreds of products, complete with testimony and small research studies.It’s easy to get confused when investigating the hundreds of shampoos available. With some background knowledge of what has shown to be effective in larger, previous studies, however, you can make more intelligent choices about the shampoos you choose for experimentation. And that is the great thing about shampoos – they are relatively inexpensive in this maze of hair loss/regrowth methods, so you can try lots of them without breaking your budget!
1. Surfactants: People feel good when their shampoos lather up nicely. Lather, however, is just for psychological effect. Somehow we believe that the more lather a shampoo produces, the cleaner our hair must be getting. Hogwash! The ingredient that causes lather is call a surfactant and does not have cleaning properties. Other ingredients in shampoos actually do the cleaning. Surfactants are, however, pretty harsh, and, for someone who is experiencing more-than-normal hair loss, surfactants should be avoided. There are lots of shampoos out there without it – try some.
2. Herbal Ingredients: The most notable herb with some success in hair loss difficulty is Saw Palmetto. Shampoos with this ingredient are certainly worth a try. Saw Palmetto seems to inhibit the production of DHT in men, for example, and DHT causes hair follicles to shrink and close up
.3. Nettle and bay have also been helpful to some people. Shampoos which include these might help you too.
4. Essential Oils: These oils are concentrated ones which come from plants such as lavender. From ancient times, these have been used to stimulate healthy hair and to decrease the rate of hair loss. We know that we have much to learn from early medicine men and healers. Perhaps this is another example.
5. Tea Tree Oil: Many swear by this ingredient, and there are several brands of this on the market. So popular are these shampoos, you can find them at most any drug store as well as health product retailers. As an aside, tea tree oil has also been found to be effective in the prevention of head lice infestations.There are no definitive studies to show that shampoos can actually result in regrowth of hair that is caused by what we all “permanent” conditions, largely the result of heredity and hormones. However, early prevention is important, and experimenting with shampoos during these early stages may provide invaluable help in reducing the rate of lossSource(s): http://www.onlinsolutions.com
- Anonymous1 decade ago
if you have frizzy hair you should definitely consider putting perm in your hair and start using different product .