Amber
Amber asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

John Frieda Frizz Ease or Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum?

I know this has been asked a lot. I have very think curly hair normal to dry. About and inch above shoulders dry-kinda frizzy recently got it thinned out. Basically 3b hair [if you know what that is] thanks!! Not looking for something to make my hair less poofy just more sleek, frizz free and shiny :)

have you guys who answered tried both? if you have let me know your experiences with each-thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

my hair sounds exacly like yours! but longer, mine is too my waist.i have used both products, and i preffered john frieda as there is a range of it, i regular use the shampoo conditioner and the serum.The paul mitchell serum smells alot better, but if i used a tiny bit too much i found it would make my hair look really oily and greasy,and this dosent happen to me with the john freida.

hope this helps x

John Frieda all the way. It makes my hair shiny, silkey, and super sleek. While Paul MItchell makes my hair greasy and sticky. I can wear John Frieda all day and my hair stays perfect in any weather. That stuffs like freraking heaven in a bottle! :) Enjoy!

Personally, I love Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. It makes my hair super sleek and shiny, but if I use more than two pumps my hair gets oiley looking.

definetly john freida!

Source(s): experience

My hair is exactly the same way

I would definately go for the john frieda

Thts wut i use