Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Will/is Hedo Turkoglu going to/be an All-star in the Eastern Conference this season?

if not who will be?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dont think so. Too many good G/F's: Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Vince Carter, Joe Johnson, Richard Hamilton, Michael Redd, Danny Granger, LeBron James, Caron Butler, and Hedo Turkoglu out of them at most 4 will be taken: LeBron James, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, and Caron Butler/ Richard Hamilton

• acleex
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Turkoglu can but we'll have to see if he can mesh with Bosh, Bargnani, and Calderon, who is one of the best assist machines in the league. I think he deserved two nods already from his last two seasons in Orlando.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No turkoglu Will fall off this year. Turk is used to having the ball in his hands With Jose needing the ball to dish out assists,Turk wont have the ball and be able to create. Even though he's very capable of spotting up he prefers to control the tempo.

This answer was written by VISA187 on wensday august 12 2009,And should recieve Fair Evaluation, regardless of age,sex,color,heightOr anything other than the knowledge of basketball to possibly be chosen for Best Answer

Source(s): VISA187
  • Rznfoo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The whole raptors roster will be all-stars. Bosh, calderon, turkoglu, derozan and bargnani

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • STEVE
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Lets see...

Lebron

Danny Granger

Kevin Garnett

Paul Pierce

Vince Carter

... Nope, sorry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is very possible for Hedo to make the All STAR GAME NEXT YEAR

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hidayet will Allstar. Because he is the best player in Toronto. He will lead.

• 1 decade ago

i think hedo will be an all star because he has a great balance of size, spped , and strength.

• 1 decade ago

If he plays like he did last year for the Magic he will be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not after something happens to his green card

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.