Do you really think that Hillary Clinton is somebody who should be flying around lecturing people about corrup?

tion?

Who is the lying cheating Hillary Clinton to be lecturing other people about corruption?

Considering how corrupt the government in DC is ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only in the obtuse world of U S politics

would a lying cheat like Hillary Clinton

be lecturing others on the evil of corruption

• 1 decade ago

Hillary Clinton has been one of the leaders in the world in the field of children's and women's rights for the past couple of decades. She has brought about reform and substantive change in Washington, and now she is working on helping to spread these ideas to the rest of the world.

In her position as Secretary of State, it is her duty to visit other nations - she is not lecturing people about corruption. She is saying that it is TERRIBLY WRONG for thousands of women and children to be raped, for genocides to occur, etc.

We need more Hillary Clintons.

• 1 decade ago

She can't help it because after watching helplessly on the sideline as the dumbest ******* to ever steal a job slowly destroys a great country she feels guilty and knows she could have prevented this by not giving up at the primary////man she should have demanded this illegal Alien produce his birth certificate and kicked him out of the race so now it's all her fault////Obama is a fraud and the whole world knows it////

• 1 decade ago

How corrupt is the government in DC? Elaborate if you're making accusations.

Fact is that people are corrupt, the entire US government, you're absolutely wrong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah. I think she's corrupt too. So I think politicians should just go away all together. Time for a new revolution, maybe a lighter version of the French Revolution?

• 1 decade ago

Only if it is part of her punishment to avoid a longer prison sentence, and she should be in hand cuffs for every speech..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ever hear the old saying.."It takes one to know one?" Well, Even if true, She is still one of the best to speak on the subject, and I don't believe it to be true.

• Maudie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. Brilliant move by Obama to offer this position to her. It's now dawning on her the mistake it was to accept it, and she is p*ssed!

• 1 decade ago

I know, she had her own problems with files that were suddenly missing and could not be turned over to authorities, etc.

• 1 decade ago

We are better off when she is out of the country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.